| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charlottetown (Cda), Pe in October is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 112.4mm (4.4in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Charlottetown (cda), Pe October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Charlottetown (cda), Pe, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Charlottetown (Cda), Pe:
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 300.3 kms (186.6 miles) NNW
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 310.5 kms (192.9 miles) NW
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 230.8 kms (143.4 miles) NW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 197.4 kms (122.7 miles) WNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) WNW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 5.9 kms (3.7 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 121.1 kms (75.2 miles) W
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 274.8 kms (170.7 miles) W
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 265.5 kms (165 miles) W
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.3 miles) SW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) WSW
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SSW
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) S
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) S